Friday, January 9, 2015

Wooooooo, I'm lazy~ .-.

Hello everyone~


Well, if you can't read the title, hopefully you can read this~ I'M SUPER LAZY.

In production are my YouTube videos~ Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ I'm still lazy though, but you can expect them this month! Woo~

At the start of the holiday season, or before that even, my life's been a mess. My mom was calling me fat, like legitimately (she said my face got rounder), and well, I, myself, know that I'm a perfectly good size, but well, I was stressed due to exams and stuff, so the thoughts crept up my mind, and eventually I burst down like a baby and cried. Then my dad gave me some shit, though I don't remember what it is anymore, but that added to my stress, and I cried even more.

It's all okay now though. :)

On a lighter note, yes, 90% of my life is fine now. Two of my friends have changed their relationship status~ Woooooooooooooooooooooo~ *throws imaginary confetti*

I've met new people too~ Well, online, but they're my friend's cousins, I doubt they're going to cause me too much trouble. .-. They're nice. Yeah. Erm. Nice. .-.

Oh yeah, I've also brought myself to Silver 2 in League. :3 TOO BAD THAT'S STILL NOT GREAT. ;A;

Oh, got a bunch of things for Christmas too, like RP (I laughed), headphones, Tears to Tiara II, clothes, a wallet, money... It was great~ We didn't really put up a tree though. .-. A bit awkward, but it's okay.

And I did NOTHING  for New Years~ :3 I've never really done anything in the first place, for any of my years, so it's nothing new?

Resolutions? Well, there's things I should constantly improve on, so I'll list a few I guess:

- Be more confident in myself.
- Be less shy.
- Be less lazy.
- Don't argue with parents too much.
- Better sleep schedule.

Oh, and my sister's preggo. *ontzontzontz* Hype?

And........... that's it! Well, I'm sure there's more, but my brain is dead sorryz. ><

Have a great life everyone~

Alice Lieberg

No comments:

Post a Comment