Saturday, December 19, 2015

Kingdom Hearts 3 Rant ._.

Hello~



I think this needs to be said, here and now.

WHILE, I LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS, the gameplay if anything, the Disney Characters put me off at times ._.

They can really milk this series with no consequences. And that irritates me. Kingdom Hearts III took like... 10 years. And...



They can make remakes, many games do this formula. HOWEVER. 2.8?! Are you f*cking serious?

KHIII WAS ANNOUNCED LONG AGO. WHY CAN'T YOU RELEASE IT? THIS IS LIKE ENDLESS FOREPLAY WITHOUT SEX. EVENTUALLY, PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE "NAH G" IN NORMAL CASES. BUT KINGDOM HEARTS? THAT FOREPLAY CAN PROLONG FOREVER APPARENTLY. 

And they're STILL able to get away with this. The fanbase is huge. And the games, they're still great. ._.

 I mean, Square is known for milking their series *FF13-3*, but damn, f*ck off ._.

 We all know they're going to make a great game. Lots of their games will be really good. But it's irritating.




 I like the series though. I am a fan, battle system's great. AND AXEL AND RIKU ARE BAE.


 *cries*

*CRIES*



But... *sigh*

I just want you to make an actual game. Sorry Square ._.



 Alice Lieberg



No comments:

Post a Comment