Saturday, June 11, 2016

Work status :O

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO




I've spent a lot lately, mostly on a new monitor haha. I had a ten-inch monitor before, so I was LIVING BY SQUINTING. I work a lot, for money. I don't really mind the job, but sometimes, I get irritated.

I feel like some of my coworkers are blackmailing me 'cause my boyfriend works at my place now, but my mom isn't supposed to know :/

To be honest, I'm positive I can lie about it, but if word gets out either way, I'll ask my sister for help.

I cry so easily, it's scary. But I'm working on myself, kinda. I'm still trying to get slimmer, I think it's working, someone called me slim the other day <3

MONEY MONEY MONEY.

My boyfriend did well at work though :)
I'm so happy he got a job, yay~ And he's doing well too, so I'm so proud of him <3

In other news,



I'M GONNA WATCH THIS. I'M SO EXCITED. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Alice Lieberg



No comments:

Post a Comment