Sunday, October 12, 2014

Commentary on FFX-HD Remaster

Hello everyone~



((I happen to have this box art. <3))

So, I was playing this game, and I really still love it. <3

I've played the SD versions of the game before, so this is more for memories sake, and to see it in HD. My PS2 still works, so it's not like I can't play this again. BUT. ANYWAYS, LET MY MINI-RANT BEGIN. 



The game looks really pretty. Don't get me wrong, it was BEAUTIFUL before too, but I really like how it looks UBER CRISP.  Look at the boobs. LOOK AT THEM. SUPER HD. <3


It's a bit of a pity that the voices aren't synced to the lips at all, or how sometimes, the models look expressionless. ._.

And for the record, they didn't just up the visuals, it's confirmed ((I believe?)) that they remade them. MEANING. THEY JUST HAPPENED TO HIRE A BAD TEAM TO REMAKE THE CHARACTER MODELS.

Makes me sad. ;-;



Cutscenes though. THE CUTSCENES THOUGH. Fricken ace. I just can't. Like the PS2 version already made me fall into sin. NOW THEY DO THIS TO ME.

*shivers*

If you can't tell, I really love them. I wish you could skip them though. I really love them, I really do. But, I've played this game often, so it would've been nice. x)

I AM WATCHING THEM THOUGH. TO EMBRACE THE HD. But after seeing them once, I'm sure I won't that much ever again. x)



Needless to say, the battles look incredible too. I feel as though the HD remake really cleaned the screen up a bit, it looks a lot neater than the old one. Plus the HD just... <3

ONE COMPLAINT FROM MY MOUTH AGAIN THOUGH. I really. REALLY. Dislike the new encounter theme. It feels too... overblown. I just... I don't know if I'm just feeling nostalgic, but the new one makes me feel... too... I don't know the correct word for this. ._.

Continuing.



Wait, is there even much else to say? xD

The story is still good ((it's the same story)), the music is mostly unchanged, that drama CD ((some people like it, others don't)), I haven't tried it yet. x)

I like this game. Final Fantasy is my baby. Peace out~

Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment