Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! :3




Welp.

To be honest, Valentine's say wasn't even that bad. I think it was because I was with my friend though.

He needed help to get a gift for his girlfriend, which happens to be one of my close friends, and I was so happy for her~ <3

Which is why I'm super sleepy now. Iunno, I think I have 0% energy overall LOL.

I can't be happy for the couple I helped get-together though, Watermelon and Peach (names taken from the LilyPichu video LOL). I still like Watermelon, and Peach keeps bragging about it when I'm nearby. It was Friday the 13th, and she started bragging about how great her date was gonna be, and how she wrote him a letter and shit, and I started bawling because I'm weak. I left her line of sight, but yeah, I was crushed. .-.

She's kinda... getting on my nerves now. She's hurt other people too, with the natural flirty/clingy attitude, but it's hard to see due to her being super cute. Iunno, it just irks me that she went for him when she didn't really like him while knowing I liked him. I just... iunno. And she ditched her feelings for the guy she actually liked, for a year, in two days. She switched interests so quickly that I'm just... I'm just... I don't think I can call her my friend anymore lol. My friend called her easy, and frankly, I agree. ._.

And Watermelon is avoiding me now lol. I didn't go to my classes on Friday, I was crying too much. *sigh* This is the second time that that's happened to me. Oh well. Well, my old crush (high school crush lol) isn't avoiding me anymore. We talk now. ^^

But yes, guys, don't ever hate on Valentine's day. It's not a day that should be hated, or glorified. It's a day like any other. The thing I can agree on though, is people that keep shoving it on your face I guess. Like Peach LOL. Like, it wasn't just me, my friend was like: "Yo, she keeps talking. Like shut up, .-." Then I laughed really hard. x)

So yeah, have a nice life. I'm having an okay one at the moment, but I talked to Albert, and he said everything takes time. AND I TRUST ALBERT SO MUCH, SO EVEN IF IT HURTS NOW, I BELIEVE HIM.

Alice Lieberg

No comments:

Post a Comment