Friday, April 1, 2016

Spoil yourself

Hello everyone!



How have you all been? I've been dead, uni is a lot of work. I've been trying to work more, but sometimes I'm dead inside haha

Anyways, as you may all know, I have a job, and I really SLAVE AT IT. Like, this place works me 'till I die. But things are getting better, I made some allies, so I can sometimes get my shift covered. ._.

Anyways, in terms of money, due to me being on this STRICT SPENDING REGIMENT, I actually save quite a bit. THOUGH MY OPUS IS F*CKING 100 BUCKS DUE TO THE TRAIN PASS OPUS, BUT I'M SOMEHOW ALIVE. F*cking train passes though, plus one of my days are SUPER LATE, SO I END UP SPENDING FOR FOOD THAT DAY 'CAUSE I'M A HUNGRY B*TCH.

But yeah, I saved up quite a bit, and this upcoming month, I make A LOT MORE THAN USUAL 'CAUSE I TOOK MY MOM'S SHIFTS, HUEHUEHUE will I even do them all though

I have exams, I need to study lots, but my exams end before the money is over, so I'll be MONEY MAKIN'



My goal is 10k, well, in my bank account I mean, AND IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE? IUNNO, THIS SUMMER LOOKS PROMISING-ISH IF I HAVE NO FRIENDS. but I do so I mean rip

And what I'd like to say is, unless you're butt-poor, spend on yourself. At least while you're young and have the luxury to do so. And I don't mean like, spend all your money away, like, think of your future a bit yo XD

What I mean is that, I have a boyfriend, I think that's a point I got across a while ago XD
But he has no part-time job, and so no money income. He used to buy me gifts REALLY OFTEN, to the point where I felt REALLY BAD, 'cause we all poor in this world nig XD 

But now he doesn't, and I started feeling like, poo. Why? 'cause I'm a shallow b*tch LOL

But seriously, haven't we all dreamed of being spoiled by a loved one? I have, and I started to realize that I didn't need to be. He showers me in love every day, and for that, I am so grateful <3 (gay af LOL) But the shallow whore in me was very demanding of him, and wanted him to spend on me. 

I went to a friend, and said I realized what a demon I became. Maybe not in those exact words, but you get the point. She told me that I saved up money, why not spoil myself? And AFTER THAT, I FELT SO. SO MUCH BETTER.

Guys, you work hard for that money, treat yourself once in a while. To a nice game that you wanted, or those cute pairs of shoes (I'm so picky with shoes, I generally stick with one pair LOL). In any case, treat yourself to something nice. Saving up is good, don't get me wrong. I SAVE UP THE MOST IN MY GROUP OF FRIENDS, AND THAT'S SAD 'CAUSE I THINK I SPEND A LOT 'CAUSE I'M A HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO. I've jumped to 4k recently, so I'm super happy :) 

I make around... 300? Every paycheck? I used to make more, 'CAUSE I WAS EXTORTIONED, but yeah, I make 300 every 2 weeks now, on minimum wage. More or less actually, but whatever, you get the picture XD I have to pay FOR THAT STUPID OPUS, train passes are OP guys, IT'S A WORTH INVESTMENT, BUT GODDAMN IT'S EXPENSIVE. I'm so happy my sister helps me with my cellphone bill ._. There's been food at home too, and things are better at home, so I'm glad :)

Oh yeah, and I spent on Fates, and ALL THE DLC, AND A NEW 3DS FIRE EMBLEM EDITION, GUYS I'M THE BEST AT SAVING MONEY OBVIOUSLY ;A;

If I didn't spend on that, I'D BE ON MY WAY TO 5K YAY ME

But the bottom line is, spend your money, but make sure you're saving up too :)
I NEVER SPENT MORE THAN MY PAYCHECK OKAY? USUALLY I ONLY SPEND 100 ON IT FOR MY OPUS SHH



Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment