Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My blog is a little less private now XD

Hello again~


((I remember this anime, omg, I love her, she's so stupid XD))


Well, recently I revealed my blog on Facebook, since I had one post in particular I needed to show certain people. Well, they didn't exactly react fabulously, but I did get to talk to them, so that's nice. Anywho, I'll probably feel weird writing on here for a while, but it's my personal blog anyways XD

I just want to make a disclaimer, I'm starting to try to mend things with my family, but paths are never straight lines, and this one isn't either. ANYWHO, MY LIFE IS A BIT BORING, SO LET'S MOVE ON :D

As some of you may know, I'm in Uni now :D

Uni is an experience to behold. To be very honest, unless it's a core class of mine, it bores me immensely. I made one friend though, she's really nice (AND SOMEHOW SHE LIKES ANIME AND LEAGUE, I THINK I HIT A GOLDMINE :DDDD). But anyways, there's a lot of freedom at Uni, and I mean a lot ._.

Teachers give less of a sh*t if you show up or nah, hell, in my Cal 3 class, only half shows up. I get why though, the teacher sucks so much LOL. He teaches math on a Powerpoint, likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, k. But my breaks coincide less and less with my friends breaks, I end up visiting my college a lot, since most of my buddies still there lol. Classes are a lot bigger, which stress me out a lot. I can't be in a room with a lot of people sometimes :S

Drama recently occurred though ._.
And to be honest, when people told me about it, I was praying to the GODS ABOVE that I wouldn't be involved, but hey, THERE I WAS.

Gosh golly, yesterday was one hell of a shitstorm XD

I was one my period, so I mostly lay in bed all day. Anywho, this all started with my friends telling me about an event occurring on Snapchat, and GOD, THE DRAMA WAS ALREADY THERE.

Then a few friends were telling me how this all started, and I was like... rip. I knew that my friends and I got over it, so we thought it was over. I guess not, 'cause yesterday was rip ._.

Strawberry was told by Peach she caught her dissing her. I'd like to let you all know that Strawberry probably didn't expect this to happen, nor does she nor I need drama right now. I have exams every week, assignments, and she's pretty busy too. She thought she solved the problem, but lots of my friends got private messages, including me. I have to say though, there was a huge block of text, probably stuff I didn't agree on, but whatever. Peach had to get it out of her. :/

I honestly though. Most of us, or all of us even, got over it long ago. Why we would still talk about it? Iunno, if someone asks me, I'm going to tell them, and I'm perfectly allowed to do so. But I don't even like talking about it that much because it's a boring topic, that's only drama imo. So I only say stuff like, things happened, and we ain't friends anymore. That's that. Like gosh golly, This happened a year ago, it's like a relic of the past now ._.

I remember the wrongdoings that happened on both ends, but seriously, I could give less of a sh*t now. I just don't like it being brought up ._.

Oh, and Peach also talked about having different cliques, but like, we were a giant group of 30-50 depending on the event, it's normal for "cliques" to form. We just... have people we like more, sh*t happens ._.

But anyways, it's another thing of the past. Hopefully this is the last I hear of this, this is like... crying over spilled milk. I don't think anyone who's been with me, supporting me cares anymore. We both lost things at that time, but the thing is, this is how people evolve. If no one goes through hardships, we won't learn from them.

So Peach, if you're reading this, I'll let you know, no one wants to see you sad or hurt anymore. We honestly don't care about the things that happened anymore, but don't be too sad if some of us don't feel comfortable around you, or if we don't want to be friends anymore. You already have wonderful people surrounding you, at your side. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.

SO GUYS, WHEN MY EXAMS ARE OVER, OR WHEN I GIVE LESS OF A SH*T ABOUT SCHOOL, IMMA SING UNPROFESSIONALLY AND POST IT HERE. TOODLES.




Alice Lieberg




No comments:

Post a Comment