Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I have school again

Helloooooooooooo~




Well, school started again xD

Honestly, I don't mind, but I really am not looking forward to all my assignments and tests. I'm also trying to make a game, and to continue my YouTube channel again. I'm really dead inside.

I have a "Let's Play" going, but when I have time, I'm trying to upload content that involves more editing, 'cause Let's Plays aren't for everyone :/

League and Overwatch videos so far. I'll try to upload weekly, but as you all know, I'm dead inside, so WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN DOWN THE LINE.

My first class was pretty mundane. I got bored so fast ._.
I met someone though, that I never saw irl, but photos of 'cause he's a friend of my friend XD
Very briefly, but I still met them haha

I wanna make a rant about Fire Emblem Fates, honestly, I HAVE A LOT TO SAY, THAT MIGHT NOT BE ALIGNED WITH THE OPINIONS OF MANY.




Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment