Wednesday, August 31, 2016

NEW JOB MAYBE (PLS)

Hello~





I got a job offer! It's for a receptionist job, and I really hope I don't screw up :D

Other than that, umm... Oh, I got to watch "Don't Breathe". It's a really good thriller/horror, everyone needs to check it out :D

I also finished Steins;Gate. Oh my God, that sh*t's a masterpiece. ._.
Maybe I'll do one of my mini-reviews on that.

I also almost broke up with my boyfriend. We had some problems, and I kept them to myself :/
Well, we talked, and yeah, he said he was sorry for all the things that made me sad. I kept apologizing too, since I didn't go to talk to him. Hopefully things work out :)

My mom also made me a scarf~ It's really cute and BLUE. IT'S BLUE GUYS. *cries forever*

I wanna make new YouTube videos and stream ._.
SCHOOL COMING AND I'M LAZY. I'LL MAKE A VIDEO BEFORE I START SCHOOL I PROMISE GUYS.




Toodles~


Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment