Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's! (Lateness. :3)

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a great Valentine's day, whether you have a special someone or not! Me? I played FF13-3 with my friend, at his house, since I am poor and need a job.

But I digress. The graphics got better and well, I want it. Yes, we know 13 was somewhat of a flop for older players (or new ones even), but I found things to love in it. :3

I spent my Valentine's day in college, hugging people, giving gifts to people, playing games. Speaking of which, I'll post pictures of that fateful baking session. xD












Yup, I made brownies and muffins with my friend. The brownies were fine, but the muffins were...

Yes. It sounds like I'm hitting a small rock. People ate it. Those poor souls. They tasted fine but... yeah.

So anyways, now you can tell that I'm a female! :D (As though all the shit I did up to now didn't give that away)

Since we're on the Valentine's day subject, I must ask, when can you tell a person likes you? I mean, yes we females are complicated, but I feel as though males are as well. Like, DEAR GOD.

I am a dense person however. Someone asked me out, I thought it was a joke, then thereafter cancelled my so-called date with them. Still, I've caught people staring at me, or approaching me of their own volition. But will I catch their drift unless they are EXTREMELY STRAIGHT-FORWARD? No. I will not. I am sorry males that are attracted to me in this world. *dogezas*

Anyways, I will post something the following weekend most likely. Perhaps a game review? I like doing those, since there's no peculiar approach to doing one. :)

Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment