Thursday, February 27, 2014

Today was a bad day...

Hey guys!

You can tell from the title, I am exhausted. Not just from my BS Electricity and Magnetism test, but from the day in general.

One: Brought a English Dictionary in French class, when I had a test.
Two: Lost my lunch. OMG I FREAKING CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT MY SUSTENANCE
Three: BS E&M test. The material was way harder than his practice test and the exercises he assigned us.
Four: I wasn't able to hand in my Cal II assignment. :(

Phew... I'm tired. Totally an off day. I also have to fix my essay, but that ain't so bad. :)

Perks though:

- I saw my friends from High School that attend Vanier or College St-Laurent. Cool-io~
- I have been called cute. <3

Though... While it IS flattering, I swear people distance themselves from me when I break it to them that I'm not interested (once again, I could just be cocky and think that someone likes me). I get it, but I still talk to the guy I used to like. We're good friends too. MAYBE I'M JUST AN AMATEUR IN LOVE, I DON'T KNOW.

I like this other dude though. Slightly. HE'S JUST SO ADORABLE.

*sigh*

The WEIRD THING IS, even though I love video games, anime, manga and Japanese crap in general, I don't like men who like them too? :T

At least, the ones I know. I'm sorry. :S

Anyways, MY SPRING BREAK IS CLOSE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I think I want to rant about ANOTHER thing that week. Or more. Who knows?

Final note: Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening for the x-th time. ON. LUNATIC+. CLASSIC. SOMEONE BLESS MY SOUL. I ain't grinding much either. I don't want to trivialize the difficulty. :S

THOUGH AS SOON AS I CAN RECRUIT AZURE/INIGO, I SURE AS HELL WILL BE LEVELING CERTAIN PEOPLE TO GET HIM. I JUST WON'T USE THEM FOR A WHILE. I NEED TO MARRY HIM ONCE MORE. <3

Peace out~

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment