Saturday, April 12, 2014

Alice Rants - Atelier Escha and Logy THE ANIME

Hello everyone!


Anddddddddddddddddddddd, I'm not ranting about a game.

Okay, I'm going to tell you what I was GONNA DO. I was gonna rant about Atelier Totori, the next in line from Rorona, but then my good friend told me that Atelier Eschatology came out, and I was like: "OMG, SCREW SCHOOL." and proceeded to watch it. Needless to say that this immediately persuaded me.

I'm in the middle of playing Atelier Ayesha, the one BEFORE THIS, but I played Totori before Rorona soooooooooooooooooo... yeah. Anyways, RETSU BEGIN.

--

Sypnosis:


The story begins with Escha, as a child, and Clone. Clone prompts Escha to sleep, but Escha is only willing to if Clone reads her a bedtime story, which she does. TIMESKIP. Escha is now a teenager (or an adult, I don't know, it's anime), and it is her first day of her job. She goes, and talks with fellow coworkers (Marion, Solle and Colland), including the alchemist she will be working with, Logix Fiscario (AKA Logy). They receive their first assignment, to fix the windmill at the town's apple orchard, which Logy hesitatingly accepts. Through research, gathering materials and the power of alchemy, they manage to finish their first assignment.

--

The Episode Rant:




I know this isn't how I did it last time, but I can't judge it since the anime isn't done. Anyways, starting NOW.



My God, please stop the kawaii this early in the episode. PLEASE.



Enter Clone~



FORESHADOWING. I CAN FEEL IT.



... This WOULD be my wallpaper, IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE CREDITS.



By the way, nice opening. I really like it. <3



ESCHA PLEASE.


Oh my God. I... guys, I'll be back...





AND ENTER THE OTHER CHARACTERS. I'm loving Marion right now, because of Atelier Ayesha. RUDE BOY JUST SEEMS RUDE THOUGH.


THAT'S RIGHT, SHE DID. HERE COMES THE OTHER CUTIE.


HE'S COMING, HE'S COMING.


LOGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~ <3



That's right Escha, he's cute. <3



Her reaction when she sees the sword though! XD




I like this alchemy thing, even though it's not the most exciting thing in the world.







Anddddddddddd, she made an apple tart! AND LOGY APPROVES OF THE CUTE. HE'S BLUSHING. I'M SHIPPING THIS ALREADY.



LOOK AT ESCHA. WORSHIP THE CUTE.


DAMN STRAIGHT. AND YOU SHIP IT TOO LADY. <3


Escha. If I were a lesbian, and you were real, YOU WOULD BE MINE RIGHT NOW.


A wasteland. This... is getting interesting.




Man, nature is beautiful.


Clone, you're awesome. :3



And beautiful.



Please. Someone make me a Clone.


"There's oil on your face." ESCHA, YOU JUST WANNA TOUCH HIM. AND LOGY, YOU LIKE HER. PLEASE ASK HER OUT.


Hey, you're pretty cute.



I... can't wait 'till they get to the better fights. I MEAN, LOOK AT IT. AND THE OPENING TOO. THAT. I CAN'T WAIT.







OH MY GAWD YOU TWO. PLEASE. JUST. HOOK. UP.



And this happened... Logy... what's wrong honey...?


THEY DID IT. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~  ^-^



End shot. 




IT'S ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW.

--


((LOOK GUYS, MY NEW WALLPAPER.))

Anyways, if you haven't watched it, please do. I liked the other Atelier games, so I'm sure this'll be awesome too! :D

The game is better, that's for sure, SO PICK THAT UP TOO IF YOU CAN.

And look at this pre-shipping. THE DIRECTORS KNOW WHAT WE WANT.

I love how my game rants are mini-reviews, but that these are legit rants. XD


Alice Lieberg

No comments:

Post a Comment