Thursday, April 10, 2014

So I'm going to be busy again. :T

Hey everyone!


It's been a little while, but I still like this blog, so I decided to update!

First things first, I collapsed from exhaustion the other week. Too much studying/gaming. XD Everyone was worried, but I'm okay now. :)

I'm basically having an exam every week now, so I'm totally sad and tired. I probably messed up Chem but I have a winning chance in E&M. I can only pray now... -.-

So yes, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO TOUCH MY GAMES FOR A WHILE AND I'M SAD.

Not many things have happened sadly. I'll try to get a game rant out by this weekend, so make sure to check that out! I need to study it's sad.

Oh, in the latest news though, my parents despise the idea of me becoming an engineer. Says it doesn't make a lot of money. :T

But it's like the thing I wanna do so... 

Have I made progress on love affairs? Nope. NOT ONE BIT. I can like a dude, but not make moves eh. I saw him in the cafeteria today, and my friend was all: "YO, GO GET A FORK AND SAY HI OR SHIT."

Yeah, I didn't budge. xD

So yes, shittiest update, but one nonetheless. Peace out~


Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment