Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome to my life! (Again) :D

Hello everyone!

((This image is really sexy btw))


So... nothing really happened much in my life, but I'd figured I'd give you all an update, since I haven't done that in a while. :)

So yeah... nothing's really happening in my life. As for the story with my crush, I ONLY TEXT HIM ABOUT SCHOOL ;-; 

We send emoticons to each other though, and... OKAY, SO BASICALLY HE'S IN MY TEAM FOR THIS PROJECT, AND WE HAVE TO USE THE LAB FOR THE THINGY. WHEN WE HAVE TO USE THE COMPUTER, INSTEAD OF USING THE ONE NEXT TO HIM, HE GOES TO THE ON NEXT TO ME, SQUEEZES IN AND USES IT. THEN LIKE, WHEN I TALK TO OTHER GUYS, HE STARES AT ME OR LEGIT COMES AND TRIES TO GET MY ATTENTION AND JASIODJ AOFIJ AIFJ ASI FJAS . AND HE FINDS A WAY TO EITHER SIT NEXT TO ME AND OTHER STUFF. WE EVEN SHARED GUMMIES TOGETHER. ;-;

I'm such a maiden. ._. ((I can only wish that these are actually signs QQ))

He cut his hair recently though, QQ. OH WELL.

Erm, I'm doing fine in school! :D My friend's sorta starting a relationship and I like them together! x)

Ran from the anime club and went to the asian club. x)

THAT'S IT.


Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment