Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fire Emblem Fates - Localization

Hello~




I have problems okay?

Like, some of this isn't really confirmed, but if it's true, then I'm losing my sh*t.


I'm sorry, but removing the petting feature? It's disgusting? What?

FIRST OF ALL, as if we don't do worse stuff in other games like stripping people as they take damage, blood everywhere, SEX IN GAME? Like petting is PG-13. They are fully-clothed. Yeah, I GUESS THEY SAY SUGGESTIVE THINGS IF YOU HAVE AN S-SUPPORT WITH THEM, but last time I checked, you didn't really translate the Japanese dialog, and you can change the English dialog at will, SO HEY, WHY YOU REMOVE. It lets you get support points for free, like f*ck off Nintendo ._.

Not confirmed though, but if it's true... :T


THE NAME CHANGES. Well, iunno what to say. I shouldn't really complain, BUT SOME OF THE NAME CHANGES ARE STUPID. Well, unnecessary is better x)

Like Hana from Kazahana is a bit... meh. Azura from Aqua? Aqua is English so I don't really know why they did that. 

But yeah, nitpicking.





I heard we won't be getting some DLC? That's a bummer. I don't know why, but... WHY.

--

I still want the game. I wish I actually took the time to learn how to write Japanese to be honest haha. Oh well. ((I wanna play the game Vanilla </3))



Alice Lieberg




No comments:

Post a Comment