Friday, July 8, 2016

UPDATE AGAIN

Hi-llow :3


((This girl looks really hot btw, not gunna lie))


I've been good, more than ever actually :) 

I've really begun to get closer to my family, or things have been better. My parents got into a HUGE FIGHT the other day, and I cried, but my mom stayed with me until I stopped crying, and I'm better now. We've started talking about moving into a smaller house, I don't mind, but I don't wanna be far :(

Also, I went to a K-BBQ place with my boyfriend today. The plan was, he wanted to treat me to food, but his card didn't work, so I ended up paying for half XD 

He felt so bad, that he bought me stuff at Dollarama <3 , and bubble tea :)

Um, so about MY YOUTUBE. My friends are playing less League now, and when they do play, they're not really having fun, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's a bit boring. I could record Let's Plays, but I'm really boring LOL. I'm still gonna try, I'm getting better Internet soon too, so maybe I could stream better games :) (I PLAY OVERWATCH, BUT I SUCK <3)

Guys, I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it, but don't give up on your dreams. If you've never tried, then you have no reason to give up. 

I think I should make weekly posts here? WHAT DO YOU THINK?



Alice Lieberg





No comments:

Post a Comment