Monday, July 25, 2016

Calypso :D

Hi guys :D




Did you ever go to Calypso? I did yesterday :)

Well, I did go a while ago, when I was little, but I don't remember much x)

Other than yesterday's outing, I was either babysitting or working. It wasn't that fun. The week in general was kinda lame, but I had so much fun yesterday! Nice weather too!

Oh yeah, my driving school called me 'cause they cancelled my driving class, and I was like "dawg y". I need to finish, or I pay an extra fee, which is something I don't really want. I have until August, but it's still annoying.

I wanted to make scarves again, MAYBE TO MAKE A LITTLE SIDE MONEY, HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I'm evil ._.




On our way home, my friends and I were discussing if we should move in to an apartment near school in like a year or so. Personally, I don't mind moving near school, because it's less of a hassle getting there. And it would be a nice experience too :)

We'll see. I still have a heavy schedule this week for work, BUT SOON I'LL BE FREE QQ

GOD SAVE ME.



Alice Lieberg



No comments:

Post a Comment