Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why I shouldn't be considered rude. ._.

Hello everyone!




So yeah, the only news you guys are currently hearing from me is rage. Sorry about that. :T

But yeah, it's not much, but still infuriating. So the other day, I've had my friends over to chill. And it was fun and all, despite having absolutely no AC in my house. ._.

As soon as my friends all left, I cleaned up, went to my computer peacefully, y'know, doing no harm to others. Then, my dad comes in. And please, don't misunderstand. I love my parents, I respect them and all, but they just hit the wrong buttons, y'know? Anywho, when my dad came in, he complained about one of the most useless things that could possibly be complained about.

"Oh, this f*cking teenager", is what you are most possibly thinking, but let's go over it, okay?

What did he complain about? My clothes? My attitude? My grades ((even if it's summer vacation))? The fact that I have a strong accent in my Asian language? Nope. None of that.

"Your voice is annoying, you should change it. Make it a little lower. I'm sure your friends don't like it either."

... how was I supposed to respond to that? I've heard strangers tell me that my voice is high-pitched, yes. I don't hear it myself, I've always thought my voice was low until I heard a recording of it. But really?

I don't fake it or anything, when I talk, I have a high octave or whatever. I'm not doing this to sound cute, I SOUND LIKE THIS.

So well, when I hear stupid sh*t like this, I obviously snap. Though, I should probably develop a higher tolerance to that. ._.

But my dad just kept going, and going. Saying that sounding cute wasn't gonna get me anywhere in life, that I should think about others, that I should be a proper adult, etc.

But it's my freaking voice. Like, WHAT THE HELL?! So eventually, I gave up and looked at my computer without saying anything. I mean, how could I win against THAT?

Furthermore, that day, my friend annoyed me a bit. I haven't been friends with her for long, but she is a nice person. Though...

So, basically, I lent her my laptop, 'cause she wanted to use it. Whatever. But then she goes and complains how she hates the mouse pad, and she kept begging for a mouse. Then I tell her that I basically don't know where the portable one is, like, IT COULD BE ANYWHERE, but nope, she just goes ON AND ON LIKE A CHILD, so eventually, I cave and look for one, though I find one rapidly, I was still annoyed.

And she spoils content for a show I haven't finished. I mean. *sigh*

I tell her I didn't finish it, but she goes on on how it's super interesting, then she just blurts it. ._.

Finally, and this is REALLY MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE, but I happen to own a PS3, and a couple of other consoles. But really, she knows I love Final Fantasy to a ninny, and that I try each one with an open mind 'cause I've been a fan of it for a long ass time. And she knew I owned this one, BUT SHE KEPT PESTERING ME ON HOW OWNING FF13 OR FF13-2 WAS A DISGRACE. Like, please. Shut up. ._.

When I talk to other fans, we basically say which one we like and that's it, we don't offend each other. I like FF9 best, my sister's husband likes FF4 best, my other friend actually really LOVES FF13, but we all respect each others choices. Personally, I find FF8 to not be too splendid, because of the battle system ((if I have the chance, I'll talk about it in depth)), and frankly, FF13 is a lot above FF8 in my list. But I don't flaunt it to the world, attacking the FF8 fans, you know why? BECAUSE IT'S F*CKING ANNOYING.

Whew... that's pretty much all of yesterday's anger. If you read though all of this, I'm sorry, but thanks. :)

Hope you have a nice day!

Alice Lieberg

No comments:

Post a Comment