Saturday, August 23, 2014

Otakuthon 2014: Day one.

Hello everyone!
So yeah, I went to an anime convention for the fourth time, and...
Basically, you just pick up your badge and shop! But...
I missed an autograph signing BY NOBUO UEMATSU. CAUSE USUALLY, NOTHING HAPPENS ON FRIDAY. SO I DIDNT CHECK. SHAME. ON. ME.
Saw a bunch of nice cosplays though. :)
I'll post a picture of mine when... I take a nice pic LOL. So for now, have my half hidden face with stupid glasses that they gave us. :)
My friend got me the posters and he bought me food. ._.
So he spent 45 bucks on me. ._.
I FEEL TERRIBLE. ;-;
The Final Fantasy CD was 10 bucks, the keychains were 25 cents each, the sticker of Sakura was 25 cents, the pin was a dollar and the bookmark 2. ._.
TWEWY game was 35 bucks. I say it's worth since the prices have jacked up lately. ._.
Two more days to go! >.<


Alice Lieberg






No comments:

Post a Comment