Monday, August 1, 2016

I'M SICK AAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello!!!!!




I'm dying plz help

This all started last Saturday, I had a really high fever and a migraine. AND I WAS AT WORK. Noises and light pained me, so I asked to go home, but they didn't want to let me go home unless I had a replacement, so my mom volunteered. My mom replaced me, I went home, ONLY TO FEEL HOT AND COLD, VOMIT, AND NOT BEING TO EAT FOOD PROPERLY.

Also, my coworker screamed at me that day for wanting to go home. He was saying stuff like, you look fine, you ain't on the floor atm. He's usually not mean. The next day, my family didn't really want me to work, but I ended up going 'cause I was scared of being yelled at ><

Anyways, NOW MY MOUTH IS FILLED WITH COLD SORES OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. LIKE THE WHOLE MOUTH. NOT JUST MY LIPS. MY.  WHOLE. MOUTH. And my throat is sore :(

I can't eat solid foods without dying. Passing it through my throat is hell. I could chew it more, but like I said, my whole mouth is currently dead. including my tongue, chewing things also hurts :(

I went to the pharmacist, but he said my sickness will probably last a week, with or without medicine, so my mom didn't get me any. I wanted some, JUST SO I CAN EAT SOLID FOODS FOR AT LEAST A MOMENT, BUT SHE SAID IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY QQ

So yeah. Talking and eating, no. SWALLOWING HURTS. IT HURTS TO SWALLOW SALIVA ;A;

I got someone to replace me at work tomorrow, but I have to go the day after probably.
I WANT THE MONEY, BUT MY MOUTH REALLY HURTS. I CAN'T EVEN SMILE WITHOUT HURTING MY MOUTH QQ

ANYWHO, I HOPE THIS GETS BETTER SOON. I DON'T FEEL THAT ILL, BUT MY MOUTH REALLY HURTS, SO I CAN'T EAT DA GUD FUD AND MAKE THE MONEYS ;A;

Toodles~


Alice Lieberg


No comments:

Post a Comment