Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's the start!

Well, I've gone and done it. I've started a blog.

First and foremost, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Alice Lieberg. Currently 17 years old and I am soon going to attend my second semester of college at John Abbott College in the Science program.

I like games, anime, manga and writing. Genre? I dunno, whenever the story's good, I watch/play/read it. I mean, I went from Sailor Moon to Escaflowne to Kuroko no Basket. Yes. I am strange like that.

Favorite game? Right now, it's Final Fantasy IX. :3
It actually wasn't my first Final Fantasy that I've played or completed. My first happened to be VII. And I loved it too. I actually love the Final Fantasy franchise. Unless it starts taking a weird turn like some of the games in the franchise. It's not the only franchise I've played, but I do lean towards the Japanese RPGs.

...

Please don't hurt me for that.

Oh, and I'm a girl. And that above isn't my real name. BUT, I do travel the Internet with that name or with Alice Dreamer, so see anything with that name, and it might be me.

As a hobby, I either draw, write, program (games) and TRY to translate things on my YouTube Channel. I've actually never finished writing a story (unless it was for school). I often feel discouraged when I re-read it. :T

My favorite color is dark blue!

There isn't much else to say really. :P I hope that whomever stumbles upon this page will have some amount of fun. :)

Have a nice day~

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment