Friday, March 14, 2014

A first for me.

Hey everyone!

I've got to say, I have PROCRASTINATED HARDCORE ON MY FIRST WEEK BACK. I also had the luck of a Goddess, but I'll get back to that in a sec.

First off, I had to read stuff this Spring Break, but well... I DIDN'T. Then, when I came back to school, I had classed cancelled. I had my reading quiz cancelled. I HAD ANOTHER CLASS CANCELLED. For all the reading I had to do.

Then, French class. Yo, that woman cancels last minute. SO HARD. Like, I get to school, and well, I GET THE CALL SAYING THAT IT'S CANCELLED. I don't mind, really, but y'know... sleep is just so beautiful I can't. Anyways, she cancelled both of my classes that week. :D

In exchange though, I had to watch a French play after school. IT WAS SO BORING. ONLY THE ELDERLY LAUGHED AT THE JOKES. I fell asleep so hard, my friend laughed at me. xD That also caused me to say Downtown until 10PM, but my friend drove me home. Oh, forgot to mention. THERE WAS A SNOWSTORM. I COULDN'T SEE 10 FT FROM ME.

Then, finally... I skipped for the first time in my life. Legitimately.

I'm sorry General Chem 2. I just felt so sleepy, and my friend begged me. OH WELL. YOUTH.

I got to hang out with her though. :) We had fun.

Anddddddddddddddddddddd, that's it! I might release a video this weekend, or not. :P

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment