Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another update from me?

Hey everyone!

I've recently complete Ikki's story in the Japanese PSP game, "Amnesia". And... I love it! So yeah, EXPECT A RANT.

No, I do not fully understand Japanese. It's like every other language, speech is rather simple to understand, but writing it is a whole new story. And that includes reading. Thankfully, most of the game speaks to you, but imagine me in dialogue choices.

Yeah. Tough luck eh.

I DO know hiragana to a good extent, katakana even less... and KANJI. Dear God. I know very few there. xD

Still, learning hiragana and katakana is easier compared to kanji, since there aren't multiple ways to read the two, in kanji however... there is. :S

Writing fully in hiragana or katakana is hard to read though, so kanji is there to help! Only children read fully in hiragana since they're still learning. ((I'm worse than a child lol))


I had fun, despite my illiteracy. Actually, I became proud of myself when I read some of it. I still want to understand it fully though so... gotta practice!

Anyways, yup. That was a little update. Spring break is almost over~ I'm starting my Cal homework now~ I am a baaaaaaaaaaaad kid~


Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment