Sunday, March 2, 2014

What I am doing over spring break :D

Hello everyone!

Over the past two days, I've been just doing nothing, playing games and shit. I finally reached chapter 9 on Lunatic+ in FE: Awakening!

I. REALLY. HATE. ALL. THE. ENEMY. SKILLS. IN. THAT. MODE.

It's really BS. I had fun in Lunatic mode, I'm serious. Here, I have to reset the map VERY often to get a DO-ABLE config (meaning avoiding too many counter-spawns). It's sad really. I'm not grinding for levels on my DLC, though I do grind for money (which I receive levels from that), but I avoid gaining more than one level on Golden Gaffe. Though, I think I might grind sooner or later, if I REALLY start struggling. :S

By the way, there IS a way to beat each mode without grinding AT ALL. This dude made a guide if you want to check it:

Interceptor's Lunatic+ Guide

He is the damn definition of GG. Respect bro. I just really hate reclassing, but I do reclass to get skills. In fact, my character's a mercenary right now to get Armsthrift. Original skills at the end though. I like 'em better that way. :3

Other than that, I went to my friend's house since... well.. we go to different schools, so we don't see each other often. Also, I got back into League of Legends. Yeah. I only use Annie though, which is PRETTY bad. So, I'm trying to learn other characters.

I don't have TOO MUCH work to do over the vacation, but I might as well do 'em.

Plans for this blog:

- Review FF: Crisis Core if I finish it in time.
- Review FE: Awakening
- Show y'all more dangos.

Anyways, I will conquer chapter 9! :D

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment