Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dear God...

Hey everyone~ 

So... I finished Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. I mean, I KNEW what was the ending was going to be, I played Final Fantasy 7.

BUT DAMN. THAT HITS HOME HARD.

“名。。。俺、絵湯になれたかな?” 
"Say... do you think... I became a hero?"

((I played the Undub))

I REALLY don't care if my Japanese is off right now, THE FEELS!! Though, if a Japanese person could direct me in the right direction (or anyone really), that'd be nice. :) 

Of course Zack... you did... <3

By the way, for those who DID play the game, don't you think that he did a FRIGGEN GOOD JOB before the game ended? I mean, check what he was facing before... a full-fledged army. THEN, JUMP CUT, THERE IS ONLY 3 MEN AND ONE HELICOPTER LEFT. 

LIKE. DEAR. GOD. 

During the course of the game, the only things I could think of were:

- Zack, you're adorable~~~~ <3
- Cloud, you were adorable~~~ (Those who've played FF7, you get me)
- Damn Genesis, you may be our antagonist, BUT YOU'RE SO DAMN HAWT. AND I LOVE YOUR VOICE. Marry me please.
- I really like that Loveless poem. (During the course of the game though, for SOME REASON, I thought it was a play. xD) Also, that short thing fit in a book. 
- Dat fighting system~~ 
- KUNSEL. YOU'RE MY BFFL. AFTER CLOUD OF COURSE. 

And much more. xD

So yeah, you guys are getting a rant on this soon... and... yeah. 

SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST OVER AND I DIDN'T DO SHIT. OH WELL. 

For those who watch me on YouTube, expect at least ONE video before the end of spring break. Two, if I'm feeling optimistic enough. THREE, IF I DEVELOPED A TIME MACHINE. 

Last thing, I've reached chapter 12 on Lunatic+, sanity slowly disappearing. I hope you've all had a nice week~ See you soon~ :)

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment